If you would like to become a “Friend” of the Link we would invite you to make a donation of £5 per year or £25 to be a Friend for Life.
If you would like to donate you can do so in the following ways:
- If you would like to Gift Aid this donation we can reclaim 28p in the £for tax payers . You need to confirm that you are a UK tax payer and also pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax reclaimed on this donation.
- If you would like to make a regular donation this can also be done by direct debit or standing order and bank details can be obtained from the Treasurer.
- Please send a cheque by post to: Mr T H Walsh, Roud Cottage, Roud Lane, Roud, Nr Ventnor, Isle of Wight PO38 3LH
- Please include the following information: Name, Home Address, Post Code, Age (if under 18), Tel., Email (it is helpful to communicate with you by email as it saves on postage)
If you work at St. Marys Hospital, Isle of Wight
- If you work at St. Marys hospital on the Isle of Wight you can give via your payroll. Please talk to finance for more details.
For further information please contact Pam Hughes on: – firstname.lastname@example.org